Military Life and Storage
Did you know that active military members rent up to 95% of available storage spaces near US bases? That’s because military and storage go hand-in-hand. Jack Rabbit Storage has two convenient locations near military bases in Hampton Roads: our location on Hampton Boulevard in Norfolk, and Shore Drive in Virginia Beach.
Some things to remember when renting for military storage at Jack Rabbit:
- The average military deployment is twelve months, so consider a climate controlled unit. Humidity and fluctuating temperatures can wreak havoc on your furniture and electronics. Not even your clothes are safe! Climate control can help keep your items safe while you’re away.
- Don’t worry about unstable costs – Jack Rabbit Storage has a Rate Lock Guarantee that will lock in your rate for one year.
- Need a truck? No problem! Jack Rabbit offers a free moving truck with every new move in. It’s up to you to get your friends to help with the heavy lifting, though.
- You won’t pay for storage space you don’t need – check out our size guide or consult with our facility manager to get you in the right space.
- You won’t have to worry about making your payments on time while away with our free autopay service. If you prefer to make your payments yourself, you can log onto our website and make a payment 24-7.
- Jack Rabbit also offers excellent security with cameras on the property, electronic gates, and after-hours assistants that patrol at nights and on the weekends. No worrying about the safety of your treasured items while away.
At Jack Rabbit, we appreciate our military members and all they do for us. Stop by your nearest location to see the Jack Rabbit difference!