It’s not too late to start spring cleaning if you haven’t started. Now is the perfect time to pack up and store those winter items that won’t be needed for a while to save some room. Items such as winter clothes and shoes, snow removal tools, and winter recreational equipment aren’t typically used during the warmer months. You can easily free up much-needed space by storing those items while not in use.
Clutter can make it hard to find the things you need, when you need them. Jack Rabbit Storage can help you reclaim space in your home or garage for the things you need right now, not months down the road. Storage units offer the nearby space you need to keep your stuff organized while away from home.
Some of the common winter items to pack away in storage include:
- Holiday decorations
- Snow shovels and other tools
- Boots, gloves, scarves, coats, and sweaters
- Space heaters
- Electric/extra blankets
- Vehicle and patio snow covers
Storing these items will make room for your summer wardrobe, gardening tools, and recreational items such as surfboards. Jack Rabbit Storage has a variety of units to meet your winter storage needs. Keep your unit organized so you can find what you need easily if you are in a hurry.
Some tips to keep your unit organized:
- Label boxes so there will be no guessing what is inside.
- Keep items of the same sort together – for example, keep boxes of holiday decorations stacked together.
- A standing shelving unit can keep your boxes off the concrete floor and easier to access.
- Keep larger, bulkier items in the back and boxes closer to the front of the unit.
Stop by your local Jack Rabbit Storage to get your spring cleaning started!