We’re Hiring the Best – Apply Today!
Jack Rabbit Self-Storage is a local family owned and operated business, and as such, we consider the people who work with us to be part of our extended family.
We’re looking For
- Display the utmost integrity and a strong work ethic
- Enthusiastically go the extra mile when helping customers
- Are courteous, self-motivated, and team-oriented
Resident Manager Position
Who We’re Looking For: A dependable individual to manage a well-established self-storage facility with over 500+ units. The property manager is responsible for the overall performance of the facility, renting units, taking payments, light maintenance, lawn care and providing exceptional customer service.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Experience with on-site property maintenance
- Proficient in verbal/written communications
- Strong typing/computer skills
- Property management experience is helpful
- Ensure the property is clean and well maintained
- Inspect property on a daily basis
- Develop and maintain positive occupant relations
- Properly execute rentals/leases
- Manage collections on delinquent units
Additional Info: Monthly commission plus base pay, 2 bedroom apartment w/all appliances, utilities and garage included. Hours: M-F 9-5:30, Sat 9-3:00. Please – no small children or large pets. Please email resume to email@example.com.
Security Guard Position
Who We’re Looking For: Motivated individual with a neat, professional appearance and able to handle customer sales as it is as much a sales and service position as security. Retirees Welcome. Skills Needed: Customer service skills, neat, legible handwriting, able to walk patrols, do light cleaning and lifting. The following are standard hours for this position and are not flexible.
Hours: Part Time – Every other week: Monday-Friday 5:30pm-9:00pm, Sat 3pm-9pm, Sunday 7am-9pm
Compensation: Base Pay + Sales Bonus
Next Step: Send a short resume with contact information and possible start date to firstname.lastname@example.org or stop by any location to apply in person. We Look Forward to Hearing From You!