Last Updated: January 09, 2018
Your Privacy is Very Important to Us
- Your personal information will only be used as it is suggested at the time it is collected.
- Any information you share with us, from your email address to your name, will be carefully guarded through our use of industry-standard security software to encrypt your credit card number, ordering and shipping information and other personal information. We will collect and use your personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will retain your personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means where appropriate with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used and to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our privacy polices and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We do not sell your personal information to third parties for any reason.
- We do not disclose your personal information to unaffiliated third parties who may want to offer you their own products and services.
- We may share your personal information with third parties or affiliates where it is necessary for us to provide you with the services you have requested or to collect delinquent payment.
What Information Do You Gather About Me?
We collect from you only the personal information you voluntarily provide in order to deliver the best possible service. If you choose to process an online payment, or reservation we ask you to provide us with information necessary to process your order which may include, but not be limited to, name, physical address, telephone number, facsimile number, email address, company name, title, credit card number, expiration date, and storage unit number.
We collect your email address so that we can send you confirmation of your transaction and account status as well as to inform you about current offers or events. We will never share, sell, or rent individual personal information with anyone without your advance permission or unless ordered by a court of law. The credit card information that is collected is used strictly for billing purposes.
Sharing Your Personal Information
Jack Rabbit Self Storage does not sell information to unrelated third parties. Jack Rabbit Self Storage does send your contact and order information to the facility that you selected for purposes of satisfying your payment or reservation.
Surveys; from time-to-time, we may post surveys on our web site. The surveys may request demographic information such as age range, gender, areas of interest, and familiarity with Jack Rabbit Self Storage products and services and customer feedback. Participation in these requests is entirely voluntary and with each request, you will have the choice of whether or not to disclose information. Such survey information will be used to improve the overall experience with Jack Rabbit Self Storage.
Jack Rabbit Self Storage and Session Cookies
www.JackRabbitSelfStorage.com uses session cookies to enable making transactions on our site. A session cookie is a small file placed on your computer which acts as a unique identifier to keep track of the information you have entered. Without the session cookie, our site cannot track the information you are entering and you will be unable to complete your transaction. A session cookie does not remain on your machine after you close your web browser window. Our session cookie contains none of your personal information, and cannot be used to track you around the web. It can only be used by our web site to identify the information you have entered during the transaction process which is required to complete the transaction.
How we protect your credit card and other personal information
When you input your credit card number and other personal information, we use an encrypted form to scramble the information before it’s sent so that even if anyone intercepts the information, it is highly unlikely that they will be able to read or use it. In addition, we take appropriate security measures to safeguard your personal information.
How you can review and correct your information
If you would like to view your account information online, simply log in to your account and make any corrections or updates in the information you provided to us when you rented in person or on line.
Jack Rabbit Self Storage Return, Cancellation and Refund Policy
- In the last line of Paragraph 4, under TERM, the Rental Agreement states “There will be no refund of rent whether the Leased space has been occupied or not.”